With us you can choose to teach at two different phases:-
– Primary (Key stage 1 and 2)
– Secondary in the following subjects: Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Design & Technology, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages, Music and Physics.
A number of the above subjects attract bursaries and incentives of up to £32,000 whilst you train and as early career payments. Please contact us for more details.
What will the training involve?
- The course will run from the start of September 2020 until June 2021.
- At least 170 days’ training across at least 2 different schools.
- Gradualised approach to teacher training.
- Wide range of partner schools across Greater Manchester
- 3 weeks enhancement placements – Primary, Special School and 6th Form.
- One day per week training off-site focused development of pedagogy and subject knowledge, led by a wide range of experts.
- Individual subject mentor and professional mentor – weekly mentor sessions.
- Nationally recognised QTS qualification – 11-16 QTS (now offer primary additionally).
- PGCE with MMU
- All applications are via UCAS.
Get in touch with us to find out more via the “Contact us” page. We look forward to speaking to you regarding your route into teaching.